ISO 13154 & Your Return
to Work Policy
Have you made sure your company’s Biorisk solutions are following ISO standards?
Business are facing billions of dollars in lawsuits from employees due to Covid-19. 1,832 lawsuits (including 147 class actions) have been filed against employers due to alleged labor and employment violations related to the coronavirus.
Even with thermal cameras implemented companies could face corporate liability due to lack of education on standards and guidelines for temperature screening.
Download our latest white paper and learn:
- How your company can quickly and safely return to work
- What ISO 13154 is and how it extends beyond medical devices
- The benefits and compliance requirements for meeting ISO standards
- How this quality assurance is critical to protect your business against corporate liability
Download the White Paper.
Share a few contact details and we’ll send a download link to your inbox.
- Medical Thermal Imaging Disease Monitoring ×
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this file, please enter your email address below.