500 Portable IR Calibration Temperature Reference
Temperature Reference Source
- ICI’s 500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody features a large 2.25” (57 mm) temperature controlled blackbody target with an 0.95 emissivity.
- The isothermal target temperature can be set from 50 °C to 500 °C in increments of 0.1 °C.
- For even higher precision, a contact calibration well is located directly behind the blackbody surface.
- The ICI 500 portable IR calibrator includes a calibration certificate traceable via international agreement to all major national standards bodies, including the NIST.
- NOTICE: This blackbody will only be sold in combination with the purchase of an infrared camera.
- Temperature Range: 50 °C to 500 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C @ 100 °C / ± 0.9 °F @ 212 °F, ± 2.8 °C @ 500 °C / ± 5.0 °F @ 932 °F
- Stability: ± 0.1 °C @ 100 °C / ± 0.2 °F @ 212 °F, ± 3.0 °C @ 500 °C / ± 5.4 °F @ 932 °F
- Target Size: 2.25” (57 mm)
- Resolution: .0 1 °C / 0.1 °F
- Emissivity: 0.95
- Power: 230 V AC (± 10%), 1.5 A; or 110 V AC, 3 A
- Dimensions: 180 mm x 114 mm x 233 mm (H x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
- Weight: 2682 g
Ici Ir Calibration Temperature Reference 500 Data Specifications
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
- AC Power Cable
- Calibration for:
- Infrared Instruments
- Point Radiometers
- Infrared Thermometers
- Non-Contact Digital Thermometers
- Temperature Guns
- Laser Thermometers
- Infrared Cameras
- Thermal Cameras
- Non-Contact Radiometric Devices
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.