Arc Protection Port
Thermal Infrared System
- NFPA 70E and safety for the thermographers is of primary importance to all companies.
- ICI has designed and developed the Arc Protection Port | Thermal Infrared System that gives a thermographer the ability to inspect electrical equipment under load without removing the panel cover.
- This provides for a safe work environment and faster inspections.
- With a one-time installation to an electrical panel and with regular infrared surveys the AP Port can five employees more confidence in equipment while giving an inspection team the ability to survey equipment in a timely manner.
- AP Ports are available in three options, 1/2″ window, 1/2″ germanium, and 1″ germanium.
- Can be used with any infrared camera on the market.
- Threaded cover for maximum impact and explosion resistance
- Optional GE windows
- All aerospace / marine grade anodized aluminum design
- UL Recognized: ANSI C37.20.7 compliant & IEC 62271 compliant
- IP 65 rated
- 3″ inner diameter
- 31⁄2” overall diameter
- 3/8″ thick (depth) port face to panel face
- 1/2″ thick (depth) overall depth port to panel face
Arc Protection Port Window Data Specifications Sheet
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.