Arc Protection Port
Thermal Infrared System
- NFPA 70E and safety for thermographers is of primary importance to all companies.
- ICI has designed and developed an Arc Protection Port that gives a thermographer the ability to inspect electrical equipment under load without removing the panel cover.
- This provides for a safe work environment and faster inspections. With a one-time installation to an electrical panel and with regular infrared surveys the AP Port can give employees more confidence in equipment while giving an inspection team the ability to survey equipment in a timely manner.
- AP Ports are available in two options, 1” open window, 1” closed germanium window.
- AP Ports can be used with any infrared camera on the market.
- Cabinets remained sealed
- Perform inspections on equipment under load
- Threaded cover for maximum impact and explosion resistance
- Faster electrical equipment inspections
- Usable with any infrared camera
- Usable on both indoor and outdoor equipment
- All aerospace/marine grade anodized aluminum design
- UL Recognized: ANSI C37.20.7 & IEC 62271 compliant
- Protection: IP 65 rated
Overall: 3 1/2”
- Thickness: 3/8”
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Arc Protection Port Window Data Specifications Sheet×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
Options / Accessories
- Optional Germanium windows
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.