Solar Blind UV Corona Camera
- ICI’s Corona Camera 640 is solar-blind to ultraviolet light emitted from the sun and overlays corona effects over a visible image.
- A complete solution for the inspection and maintenance of transmission lines and electrical substations.
- The Corona 640 accurately detects sources of corona, partial discharge, as well as micro arcing and arcing that may lead to: audio noise, radio/TV interference, and electrical mechanical failures.
- Use both indoors and outdoors for aerial inspections, maintenance, and research.
- The Corona 640 pairs with ICI’s line of infrared cameras to cover a wide range of spectrums.
- Must be paired with an ICI visible camera via the Sensor Control Module.
- Intrinsically Safe Design
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Detection distance up to 50 m
- High Stability
- Fast Response
- High Sensitivity
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 480
- Spectral Band: 225 nm to 285 nm
- Extreme Deep Optical Rejection: > 300 nm
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Optional: 120 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Operation Range: -40 °C to 80 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- 75 G Shock / 4 G Vibration
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 50 mm x 50 mm (H x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
- Weight: 1397 g
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- USB, Parallel HD Video Out
- Built in Shutter
- Standard C-Mount Lens Mount
Corona 640 Ir Camera Data Specifications
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
- Sensor Control Module
- 8000 Series IR Cameras
- 9000 Series IR Cameras
- Scientific Research
- Space Research & Exploration
- Research & Development
- Electrical Inspections
- Mechanical Maintenance
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.