Solar Blind UV Corona Camera
- The ICI Corona Camera is the latest in solar blind UV camera technology, which detects, pinpoints, and documents flasharc corona, partial discharge, as well as micro arcing and arcing.
- The Corona Camera is a highly sensitive, powerful tool for detecting UV signals in full daylight from long distances, making it an ideal predictive maintenance device for overhead transmission lines and high voltage substations.
- Solar blind
- High sensitivity to UV signals
- Precise location of corona sources
- Auto focus of UV channels
- Auto focus of visible channels
- UV event counter
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 480
- Operation Range: -15 °C to 50 °C (5 °F to 122 °F
- Storage Range: -25 °C to 60 °C (-13 °F to 140 °F)
- Detector Array: custom
- FOV: 7.2° x 5.4°
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Focus: automatic/manual
- Focus Range: 1.5m ~ ∞ (4.92’ ~ ∞)
- Spectral Band: 240 nm to 280 nm
- UV Sensitivity: 2.2 x 10 – 18 W/cm2
- Minimum Discharge Detection: 1pC @ 10 m (32.81’)
- Minimum RIV Sensitivity: 3.6 dBμV @ 1 MHz
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Dimensions (without lens): 290 mm x 136 mm x 86 mm (L x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
(11.41” x 5.35” x 3.39” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Weight (without lens): 1.38 kg (3.04 lbs)
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable
- Power: DC 9V ~ 12V
- Power Consumption: 9 W
- Adapter: AC: 110V ~ 240V or DC: 50 Hz ~ 60 Hz/9V 3.8A
- Operation Time: 4 hours
- Standard: 2x
- Optional: 4x
- Interface: MicroUSB
- Video Format: AVI, > 1 hr video, 1 GB
- Video Output:
- Standard: PAL
- Optional: CVBS / HDMI
- Image Modes: visible, UV, combined
- Image Format: JPG
- Image Storage: SD Card (up to 32 GB)
- UV Image Polarity: white, red, green, yellow, purple
- Media Download: card reader, Wi-Fi, USB, Wi-Fi SD card
- Voice Annotation: stored with image
- Screen: 5”, LCD screen 800 x 480
- Overlay Accuracy: < 1 Mrad
- IP Rating: IP54, IEC 010-1
- Visible Camera:
Detector Array: custom
Pixel Resolution: 640 x 480
Minimum Visible Light Sensitivity: 0.1 Lux
Focus Range: 1.5 m ~ ∞ (4.92’ ~ ∞)
Zoom: 12x digital or 10x optical
Image Polarity: black and white, color
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Ici Corona Camera Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 4x zoom
- Optional: CVBS/HDMI video out
- Optional: 1/4”-20 mount tripod
- Transmission line inspections
- Electrical inspections
- High voltage component inspections
- High voltage panel inspections
- Predictive maintenance
- Scientific research
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.