High Temperature Infrared Camera
- The ICI HT-640 is a 640 x 512 high temperature infrared camera capable of imaging all metals including molten and solid steel.
- Monitor welds, light bulb filaments, and molten glass.
- Our ICI HT-640 is also useful for imaging the sun, scientific research, laser imaging, ceramics, or any application where precision high temperature measurements up to 2000°C are required.
- Measure surface temperature of molten metals
- Provides measurement corrections for emissivity, ambient temperature, distance, and relavtive humidity.
- Adaptable units, language, and date & time
- Connects to USB devices
- • 8 color palettes
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- FOV: lens dependent
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Focus: fixed
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- Spectral Band: 0.5 μm to .54 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.01 °C at 30 °C (10 mK)
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Temperature Range: 600 °C to 3000 °C
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C or 2% of reading
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G/2 G
- Dimensions (without lens): 152 mm x 101 mm x 76 mm
(L x W x H ± .5 mm)
- Weight (without lens): < 512 g
- Interface: USB 2.0/HDMI output/RJ-45 Ethernet
- Video: HDMI
- Image Modes: IR image
- Image Polarity: iron, rainbow, sepia, white hot, black hot,
- Emissivity Correction: 0.1 to 1.0
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Built in shutter
- Language: multinational
- Drop Test: 2m
- Spot Meter: center spot
- Hot/Cold Detection: automatic
- ICI IR Flash Software Requirements:
Processor: i5 or above
RAM: 4 GB or above
OS: Windows 8/8.1/10
Hard Drive: 256 GB or above
- Ici Fmx Ht 640 High Temperature Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 tripod
- 8 mm Fixed focus lens (68.8° x 55° FOV, 1.875 IFOV)
- 12 mm Fixed focus lens (45.8° x 36.7° FOV, 1.25 IFOV)
- 50 mm Fixed focus lens (11° x 8.8° FOV, 0.3 IFOV)
- 75 mm Fixed focus lens (7.3° x 5.9° FOV, .02 IFOV)
- Image molten & solid metals, including steel
- Molten glass & ceramics
- Solar imaging
- Laser imaging
- Light bulb filaments
- Scientific research
- High temperature applications
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.