Gas Leak Detection Camera | Gas DetectIR VOC
Handheld Gas Leak Infrared Camera
- The Gas DetectIR VOC | Handheld MCT infrared camera methane detection is capable of delivering the optimum solution for the optical detection of methane and other organic gases.
- Its Type II MWIR cooled detector displays 320 x 240 pixels on a rotating 4.3” (640 x 480) LCD screen and tiltable high definition viewfinder for higher resolution imaging.
- Easy to use interface allows for intuitive operation.
- The Gas DetectIR VOC has 60 seconds of voice annotation that is stored together with the image.
- Additionally, it is compact and portable, enabling users to quickly pinpoint the failure and give clear vision of leaking gases.
- Unmatched Optical Gas Leak Detection Camera
- Detects over 18 gases
- Multiple video output options
- Rotating 4.3” (640 x 480) LCD screen
- Tilting High-Definition Viewfinder
- 60 seconds Voice Annotation per image
- Rechargeable (12 V DC / AC)
- Compact / Portable
- Over 5 Color Palettes
- ICI Reporting Software Included
- Detector Array: Custom
- Pixel Resolution: 320 x 240
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < .014°C at 30°C
- Spectral Sensitivity: 3 μm – 5 μm
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz / 60 Hz FOV: 11° x 8.8°
- Dynamic Range: 16 bit
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 350°C
- Operating Range: -40°C to 45°C
- Storage Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°C
- Pixel Operability: > 99%
- Dimensions: < 180 mm x 150 mm x 245 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
- Encapsulation: IP 54, IEC 529
- Video Output: S-video / HDMI Weight: ≤ 3 kg including battery
- Battery: Li-ion, 12 V DC/AC Adapter
- Rechargeable, Replaceable
- Operation Time: ≥ 3 Hours
- USB 2.0
- Voice Annotations: 60 seconds/image
- Memory Card: 8 GB SD, up to 32 GB
- Screen: 4.3”, 3.5″
- Non-Touch Automatic / Electronic Focus
Gas Detectir Voc Hydrocarbon Data Specifications
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
- IR Flash Software
- Windows 32-bit SDK
- Linux SDK (x86, x64 and ARM)
- Gas Leak Detection
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.