High Temperature Infrared Camera
- The ICI HT-640 is a 640 x 512 high temperature infrared camera capable of imaging all metals including molten and solid steel.
- Monitor welds, light bulb filaments, and molten glass.
- Our ICI HT-640 is also useful for imaging the sun, scientific research, laser imaging, ceramics, or any application where precision high temperature measurements up to 2000°C are required.
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- FOV: 22° x 17.6°
- Spatial Resolution (IFOV): 0.6 mrad
- Spectral Band: 0.35 µm – 1 µm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.01 °C at 30 °C (10 mK)
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Temperature Range: 600 °C to 2000 °C
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Focus: Fixed
- Focal Length: 25 mm
- Encapsulation: IP65
- Spot Meter: Center Spot
- Hot / Cold Detection: Automatic Hot or Cold Spot Meter Markers
- Interface: USB 2.0 / HDMI Output / RJ45 Network Optional (Coming Soon)
- Display: HDMI
- Video Output: HDMI
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C or 2% of Reading
- Pixel Operability: > 99%
- 25 G Shock / 2 G Vibration
- Drop Test: 2 m
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 101 mm x 152 mm
- (H x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
- Weight: < 500 g
- Humidity: non-condensing b/t 10%-90%
- Image Modes: IR Image
- Language: Multinational
- Color Palettes: Iron, Rainbow, Sepia, Grey, Grey Inverted, Blue_Red, Hot_Cold, Humidity
- Ethernet: Coming Soon (Optional)
Ici Ht 640 High Temperature Data Specifications
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
- 8 mm Fixed Focus Lens
- (68.8° x 55° FOV, 1.875 mrad IFOV)
- 12 mm Fixed Focus Lens
- (45.8° x 36.7° FOV, 1.25 mrad IFOV)
- 50 mm Fixed Focus Lens
- (11° x 8.8° FOV, 0.3 mrad IFOV)
- 75 mm Fixed Focus Lens
- (7.3° x 5.9° FOV, .02 mrad IFOV)
- Image Molten & Solid Metals, including Steel
- Scientific Research
- Imaging of the Sun
- Light Bulb Filaments
- Molten Glass
- Laser Imaging
- High Temperature Applications
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.