PC 160 P-Series
Calibrated Thermal Camera
- The PC 160 P-Series | Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement provides continuous temperature monitoring, hot spot detection, and alarming capabilities to protect against critical equipment failures.
- Compact and easy to install, the system features a 160 x 120 thermal imaging camera and a built-in 640 x 480 visible camera.
- The PC 160 is suitable for a wide variety of applications including monitoring high voltage cabinets as well as gasification reactors, process control, electrical inspections, short range surveillance, iron and steel processing, scientific research, fire-fighting, building inspections, overseeing the health of livestock and crops, and more.
- Includes IR Flash Research Software.
- Detector Array: UFPA Microbolometer
- Pixel Pitch: 25 μm
- Pixel Resolution: 160 x 120
- Spectral Band: 8 µm – 14 µm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NEDT): < 0.08 °C at 30 °C
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 150 °C
- Operation Range: -20 °C to +50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to +70 °C
- Digital Camera: Built-in, 640 x 480
- Focus: Fixed
- Image Format: JPG
- Image Modes: IR and Visible
- Image Polarity: Black Hot, White Hot, Inverted, Iron Rainbow
- Video Format: MP4, 640 x 480
- Media Storage: Built-in memory
- Ethernet: Yes, 100 Mbps
- Emissivity: Variable, 0.01 to 1.0
- Alarm: Automatic alarms, Max 5 alarms
- Spotmeter: 6
- Areas: 6 boxes with max./min./average
- External Input: 12/24 VDC
- Pixel Operability: > 99%
- 25 G Shock / 2 G Vibration
- Environment: IP67
- Dimensions: 25 mm x 54 mm x 79 mm
- (H x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
- Weight: < 0.5 lbs
- Pc 160 P Series Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
Options / Accessories
- IR Flash Software included
- Windows 32-bit SDK
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.