T-Cam 160 P
Handheld Thermal Camera
- The ICI T-Cam 160 P is a must-have tool for any Contractor, Electrician, or Food Services Inspectors.
- Maintain critical electrical and building infrastructure as well as cold storage and food service equipment.
- Keep engines running within normal temperatures.
- The handheld thermal imager has a 160 x 120 resolution infrared camera with a 3.5” Color LCD, 320 x 240 capacitive touchscreen.
- The 60 seconds of voice recording and text annotation on images is an invaluable feature when working in the field.
- Detector Array: Microbolometer
- Pixel Resolution: 160 x 120
- Spectral Band: 8 μm – 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.08 °C at 30 °C
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C
- FOV: 29.8° x 22.6°
- Focal Length: 7.5 mm
- Minimum Focal Distance: 0.2 m
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz P-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 150 °C, 0°C to 400°C
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Display: Capacitive Touchscreen
- 3.5” Color LCD, 320 x 240
- Digital Camera: 640 x 480
- Focus: Manual
- Zoom: 1x – 20x continuous, digital zoom
- Voice Annotation: 60 Seconds/image
- Text Annotation: 60 Seconds/image
- Video Format: MP4, > 60 minutes
- 640 x 480 @ 30 fps
- Image Format: JPG, > 1,000 images
- Image Polarity: White Hot, Black Hot,
- Iron, Iron Invert, Rainbow, Feather
- Data Transfer: USB-mini 2.0
- Memory Card: MicroSD Card up to 4 GB
- Battery: Lithium Polymer, rechargeable
- Operation Time: 4.5 Hours
- External Input: DC 9 V to 12 V
- Interface: USB-mini, Audio, MicroSD
- Composite Video (PAL and NTSC)
- Drop Test: 2 m
- 25 G Shock / 2 G Vibration
- Environment: IP65
- Humidity: 10%~90%
- Dimensions (with battery): 243 mm x 103 mm x 160 mm
- (H x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
- Weight (with battery): 500 g (17 oz)
- Languages: Multinational
- Pixel Operability: > 99%
- Built in Shutter
- Attached Camera Lens Cap
- Earphone Jack
T Cam 160 P Data Specifications
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
- 11 mm = 20.6° x 15.5°
- 22 mm = 10.4° x 7.8°
- 33 mm = 6.9° x 5.2°
- 2x Telephoto Optic
- 2x Wide Angle Optic
- Hard transport case
- Sun visor (Optional)
- Tripod base
- AC charger / power supply
- Battery Charger
- Camera lens cap
- Software CD-ROM
- Wifi (Optional)
- Bluetooth (Optional)
- Electrical Inspections
- Home Contractor Inspections
- Plant/General Maintenance
- Cooling and Reheating
- Serving Areas
- Food Service Equipment
- Cold Storage
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.