T-Cam 640 P
Handheld Thermal Camera
- The T-Cam 640 P thermographic camera has superior thermal imaging, with multiple image presentation including IR, visible, PIP, and IR blending.
- Save 640 x 480 resolution images as JPG or RAW, and create PDF documents using the powerful on-board analysis and reporting capabilities; analysis reports can also be printed instantly on a Wi-Fi printer.
- The T-Cam 640 features a 1280 x 960 LCOS viewfinder, rotatable 5” (1280×720) LCD high light touch screen, with 10 spots, 10 lines, and 10 areas of measurement, 60 seconds of voice annotation per image, and soft key text annotation.
- Optional high temperature range measuring up to 2000 °C targeting electrical and industrial applications.
- Software included.
- Visual alarm
- Collect radiometric temperature data
- Rotatable 5” (1280 x 720) LCD touch screen
- 60 seconds voice annotation per image
- Soft key text notation & sketch on image
- Syncs to network printer via WiFi
- Detector Array: UFPA Microbolometer
- Pixel Pitch: 25 μm
- FOV: lens dependent
- Focus: motor-drive/automatic
- Measurement Distance: minumum 0.3 m
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 480
- Spectral Band: 7.5 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.03 °C at 30 °C (30 mK)
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz to 60 Hz P-Series
Optional: 9 Hz S-Series
- Dynamic Range: 8-bit or 14-bit
• Temperature Range: -20 °C to 150 °C, 150 °C to 800 °C
Optional: 800 °C to 2000 °C
- Operation Range: -15 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Drop Test: 2 m
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G / 2 G
- Dimensions (without lens): 135 mm x 145 mm x 206 mm
(L x W x H ± .5 mm)
- Power: DC 12V / AC Adapter
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable
- Operation Time: ≥ 4 hours
- Weight (with battery): 1350 kg
- Interface: USB 2.0, mini-HDMI
- Video Storage: internal
- Video Format: H.264
- Video Out: Micro HDMI
- Image Modes: IR image/visible image/PIP/MIF
- Image Format: JPG or RAW
- Image Polarity: White Hot, Black Hot, Iron, Rainbow
- Memory: SD card (16 G, expandible to 32 G)
- Screen: 5” color LCD touch screen, 1280 x 720
- Viewfinder: 1280 x 960 LCOS screen
- Digital Camera: 5 MP
- Zoom: 1.1 ~ 10X continuous
- Voice Annotation: 60 seconds/image
- Speaker & microphone with adjustable volumes
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Built in shutter
- Laser & light sensor
- Languages: multinational
- Ici T Cam 640 Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 800 °C to 2000 °C
- Optional: 2x Wide Angle optic lens
- Optional: 2x Telephoto optic lens
- Optional: 9 Hz S-Series
- Optional: Bluetooth
- Optional: spare battery
- 13 mm Motorized focus lens (45.4° x 34.9° FOV)
- 25 mm Motorized focus lens (24.6° x 18.5° FOV)
- 55 mm Motorized focus lens (11.3° x 8.5° FOV)
- Software CD
- Windows 32-bit SDK
- Linux SDK (x86, x64 and ARM)
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.