Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy | TDLAS
- ICI’s Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectrometer (T.D.L.A.S.) is an innovative long-range detector which allows methane gas (CH4) to be detected at distances of up to 50 m at as little volume as 1 pmm.m.
- Methane leaks are located by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line.
- Detects methane by emitting infrared light and examining reflected light density.
- Our T.D.L.A.S. system is ideal for use in industrial, commercial and research environments where it can be fixed mounted or attached to an aerial vehicle.
- Ultra low power consumption
- Detection distance up to 50 m
- High stability
- Fast response
- UAV/UAS integration
- Target Gas: Methane (CH4)
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- Measurement Range: 0 pmm.m to 40,000 pmm.m
- Detection Distance: 0.5 m (1.6’) – 50 m (164’)*
- Minimum Resolution: 1 ppm.m
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Operating Pressure: 68 kPa – 115 kPa
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 60 °C
- Humidity: 98%
- Dimensions: 39 mm x 45 mm x 45 mm (L x W x H +/- .5 mm)
- Power: DC 4.2V – 5V, < 1 W
- Weight (without lens): 664 g
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Communication Port: Uart 3.3 V TTL
- Basic Tolerance: ± 10 % @ 1000 pmm.m
- Tdlas Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectrometer Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
Options / Accessories
- Sensor Control Module integration
- Methane detection
- Gas leak detection
- UAV integration
- Pipeline inspections
- Industrial monitoring
- Petrochemical monitoring
- Scientific research
- Research & development
- Space reseach & exploration
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.