Universal J Bracket Mount
- Our Universal J Bracket Mount’s hollow, curved design provides cable management, weather protection, and is made of thickened rust-resistant aluminum.
- It is built-to-last in outdoor conditions; also suitable for indoor use.
- Easily adjustable with a 45-degree pan and 180-degree tilt.
- Can be installed on walls or ceilings.
- The J Bracket can accommodate most 1/4-20” infrared cameras, both small and large, as well as our thermal reference source devices.
- Useful for medical screening, building security, and home installation.
- Tilt 180° / Pan 45°
- Adjustable length
- High loading capacity
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy construction
- Cable management through pole
- Compatible with ICI’s 1/4-20” cameras
- Maximum Load: 22 lbs
- Swivel Angle: 180°
- Camera Mount: 1/4-20”
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 280 mm x 160 mm x 87 mm
(L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
- Diameter: 37 mm ± 0.5 mm
- Wall Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Ici Universal J Bracket Mount Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.