- Detector Array: UFPA Microbolometer
- Pixel Pitch: 25 μm
- FOV: 15.7° x 11.8°
- Focal Length: 35 mm Optional: 25mm
- Measurement Distance: > 1 km
- Pixel Resolution: 384 x 288
- Spectral Band: 8 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.06 °C at 30 °C (60 mK)
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 60 °C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Drop Test: 1 m
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G / 2 G
- Dimensions (without lens): < 230 mm x 70 mm x70 mm (L x W x H ± .5 mm)
- Power: DC 5V/2A
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable
- Operation Time: 5 hours continuous
- Weight (with battery): < 550 g
- Interface: Micro-USB
- Video Out: PAL
- Image Out: live transmission through WiFi
- Image Polarity: white hot, black hot, red hot
- Screen: color LCD, 640 x 480
- Zoom: 2x, 3x, 4x
- IP Rating: IP 66
- Waterproof: Yes
- Submersible: No
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 25mm (FOV: 21.7° x 16.4°)
- USB charger
- Animal conservation
- Population control
- Handheld applications
- Weapon sights
- Cattle health
- Search and rescue
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.