- Pixel Resolution: 384 x 288
- Magnification: 1.64x
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F)
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- FOV: 14° x 10.5°
- Focal Length: 25 mm
- Focus: manual
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.04 °C at 30 °C (40 mK)
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Drop Test: 1 m (3.28 ft)
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G/2 G
- Dimensions (without lens):
200 mm x 71 mm x 71 mm (L x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
(7.88” x 2.80” x 2.80” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: DC 5V, 2A
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable
- Operation Time: 4 hours continuous
- Charging Time: 4 hours continuous
- Charging Options: USB and power bank support
- Weight (with battery): < 460 g (1.01 lbs)
- Interface: Micro-USB
- Video Out: PAL
- Image Out: live transmission through Wi-Fi
- Image Polarity: 3 options
- Image Modes: IR, enhanced, picture-in-picture
- Memory: built-in 32 GB
- Screen: color OLED, 1440 x 1080
- Diopter Adjustment: adjustable -5D ~ 5D
- Zoom: 2x, 4x
- IP Rating: IP66
- Waterproof: Yes
- Submersible: No
- Wireless network support
|Human||700 m (2,297 ft)||350 m (1,148 ft)|
|Car||1100 m (3,609 ft)||560 m (1,837 ft)|
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.