500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody
- The ICI 500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody features a large temperature controlled blackbody target with a diameter of 2.25” (57 mm) and a 0.95 emissivity.
- The isothermal target temperature can be set from 50°C to 500°C in increments of 0.1°C.
- For even higher precision, a contact calibration well is located directly behind the blackbody surface.
- Using an optional digital Resistance Temperature Detector sensor and calibrated secondary probe, accuracies of ±0.1˚C can be achieved.
- The ICI 500 Portable IR Calibration Blackbody includes a calibration certificate traceable via international agreement to all major national standards bodies, including the NIST.