- Detector Array: Uncooled FPA Microbolometer
- Pixel Pitch: 25 μm
- Pixel Resolution: 120 x 90
- Spectral Band: 7 – 14 μm
- NETD Sensitivity: < .05°C at 30 °C
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz P-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit A/D Resolution
- Temperature Range: -20°C – +150°C
- Operation Range: -15°C – +50°C
- Storage Range: -40°C – +70°C
- Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- Pixel Operability: > 99%
- Dimensions (without lens):
41 x 40 x 39 mm
(H x W x D +/- .5 mm)
- Weight: < 4 oz
- Fixed / Manual Focus
- Digital Zoom
- USB 2.0 for Power & Video Out
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95%, non-condensing
9120 P-Series | USB Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement Patent No. 9880552
- The 9120 P-Series | USB / UAV Thermal Infrared Camera has an uncooled FPA microbolometer with 120 x 90 resolution.
- Additionally, the camera is light weight, small in size, and has low power consumption.
- This camera’s thermal core has a USB interface for easy charge and operation.
- Applications include scientific research, electronics manufacturing, short range surveillance, fixed temperature measurement, and vehicle mounted surveillance.
- Comes with IR Flash Software.
You may also like…
FM160 P-Series | Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature MeasurementRead more
SWIR 320 P-Series .9 μm – 1.7 μm | USB Shortwave Infrared Camera Patent No. 9880552Read more
FMX 640 P-Series | Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature MeasurementRead more
FMX 320 P-Series | Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature MeasurementRead more