Boson 320 | Compact LWIR Thermal Camera Core
$1,178.00 – $3,410.00
- The Boson® 320 Longwave Infrared (LWIR) Thermal Camera Core sets a new standard for size, weight, power, and performance.
- It has a 12µm pitch vanadium oxide (VOx) uncooled detector, a resolution of 320 x 256, and it’s available with various lens options, so you’re sure to find a configuration that’s just right for your next project.
- Boson’s advanced image processing, video analytics, peripheral sensor drivers, and industry-standard communication interfaces make integration easy.
- COMING SOON! A new release of Boson software (v 2.1) pending within the next couple of weeks will bring about:
- Improved image quality through various new and improved noise filters for shutterless configurations (also benefits shuttered cameras);
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (formerly called USB 3.0 and also called USB 3.2 Gen 1 x 1);
- External Sync fully validated;
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.