Centurion C | Fixed Mount Analog Thermal Infrared Camera
- The Centurion C is the perfect infrared camera system for many applications including surveillance, security and firefighting.
- This uncooled VOx microbolometer based system provides a crisp 320 x 240 resolution image with excellent thermal sensitivity (50 mk) for optimum clarity.
- This camera can operate perfectly well while being used in absolute darkness because it is a thermal imaging system which detects heat instead of light.
- Detector: Uncooled VOX Microbolometer
- Pixel Array: 320 x 240
- Frame Rate:
- P-Series: 60 Hz
- S-Series: 9 Hz
- Built in Shutter
- Aluminum Enclosure
- Can be operated via an IP network
- Operable with several video management systems
- Low Power < 15 w with heater