Gas DetectIR VOC | Handheld MCT Gas Leak Infrared Camera
- The Gas DetectIR VOC | Handheld MCT Gas Leak Infrared Camera is capable of delivering the optimum solution for the optical detection of methane and other organic gases.
- Its Type II MWIR cooled detector displays 320 x 240 pixels on a rotating 4.3” (640 x 480) LCD screen and tiltable high definition viewfinder for higher resolution imaging.
- Easy to use interface allows for intuitive operation.
- The Gas DetectIR VOC has 60 seconds of voice annotation that is stored together with the image.
- Additionally, it is compact and portable, enabling users to quickly pinpoint the failure and give clear vision of leaking gases.
- Unmatched Optical Gas Detection
- Detects over 18 gases (see "Detectable Gases" tab below)
- Multiple video output options
- Rotating 4.3” (640 x 480) LCD screen
- Tilting High-Definition Viewfinder
- 60 seconds Voice Annotation per image
- Rechargeable (12V DC / AC)
- Compact / Portable
- Over 5 Color Palettes
- ICI Reporting Software Included