HALO | Thermal Infrared Aerial UAV System | Patent No. 9880552
- The durable and lightweight carbon fiber construction of the HALO | Thermal Infrared Aerial UAV System offers the perfect all-in-one portable aerial infrared solution.
- Combine multiple cameras / sensors using ICI’s Sensor Control Module. Interconnectivity makes our UAS capable of high definition visible imaging as well as thermal long wave, short wave, RGB, and optical gas imaging.
- Additionally, HALO’s 3-axis Gimbal allows for the collection of spectral data and crisp, clean images from any angle.
- A large battery and 8 motors offer extended flight time as well as redundancy to protect your investment.
- Its outstanding stability and retractable landing gear makes the HALO UAV System a leading platform for the capture of aerial infrared imaging.
- Receive a FREE point radiometer with purchase!