HotSpot | Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Minimum purchase of 30 Required
- ICI’s HotSpot non-contact infrared thermometer ensures accurate and stable body temperature readings. Effective for adults as well as newborn babies and young children with high mobility tendencies.
- This FDA 510(k) Clearance device can detect elevated skin temperatures brought on by various external causes, such as the Coronavirus, with pinpoint accuracy. Perfect for adjunct use in hospitals, sub-acute health settings, public areas (i.e. airports), and more.
- Readings can be taken as close as 5 cm or as far as 15 cm from target zone.
- Being non-contact makes for a more sanitary environment and reduces the chance to spread infectious diseases.
- Temperature shows on the LCD screen.
- Users can set an alarm for readings considered abnormally high.
- Onboard datalogger stores last 32 readings.
- The HotSpot is fits in lab coats and bags for portabillity.