Arc Protection Port | Thermal Infrared System
- NFPA 70E and safety for the thermographers is of primary importance to all companies.
- ICI has designed and developed the Arc Protection Port | Thermal Infrared System that gives a thermographer the ability to inspect electrical equipment under load without removing the panel cover.
- This provides for a safe work environment and faster inspections.
- With a one-time installation to an electrical panel and with regular infrared surveys the AP Port can five employees more confidence in equipment while giving an inspection team the ability to survey equipment in a timely manner.
- AP Ports are available in three options, 1/2″ window, 1/2″ germanium, and 1″ germanium.
- Can be used with any infrared camera on the market.
- Cabinets remained sealed
- Perform inspections on equipment under load
- Faster electrical equipment inspections
- Provides confidence in equipment
- Usable with any infrared camera
- Usable on both indoor and outdoor equipment
- AP Port is O-ring sealed
- Large wing on AP Port face for easy port cover removal: no slipping
- Rugged anodized aluminum construction
- Heavy duty chain holds the cover while inspection is performed
- After the port cover is removed the infrared camera may rest easily on the lip of the cover to keep the camera steady and aid in inspection.