Methane Mapper | Multi-Sensor UAV Payload
- The ICI Methane Mapper and Methane Mapper Plus pair the TDLAS with the Sony R10C high-res visible camera.
- Collecting concentration data at 2 Hz above buried gas pipelines gives clear indications to where underground leaks may be occurring.
- The data set from the TDLAS is instantly viewable as a KML file and can be color-coded based on threshold levels for easy analysis.
- The visible camera provides the end customer with an up-to-date visible mosaic of the right of way.
- A specialized polarized LWIR camera is included in the Methane Mapper Plus to differentiate ponding of produced water from naturally occurring rain or runoff water.
- Sample KML data files can be found below under “Sample Data”.