Skip to content
Mirage 320 P-Series | Fixed Mount Thermal Infrared Camera
NOTE: This product has been DISCONTINUED. Please see the upgraded version: Mirage 640 P-Series.
- The Mirage 320 P-Series | Fixed Mount Thermal Infrared Camera is perfect for scientific laboratory applications, medical imaging or outdoor security.
- The 320 x 256 Indium Antimonide detector provides the very best in quantum efficiency when compared with any other detector material.
- Our heavy duty long life Stirling cooler was initially designed for space applications.
- Its design life is double that of most coolers or cameras in the same class. Combine with our IR Flash Software that provides real time analysis and you have a very powerful tool.
- Detector: Indium Antimonide (cooled)
- Pixel Array: 320 x 256
- Frame Rate:
- 33, 41, 54, 82 Hz P-Series
- 9 Hz S-Series
- USB for Power and Data
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable for Power
- Ethernet, NTSC for output
- Light Weight
- Low Power
- FPA 320 x 256
- Pixel Pitch: 15 µm
- Spectral Response:
- Midwave: 3 µm – 5 µm or 1.5 µm – 5 µm
- Longwave: 8 µm – 12 µm
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 14 mk
- Dimensions (without lents): 111 x 96 x 131 mm
(H x W x D ± .5 mm)
- Weight (without lens): < 765 g
- 7 mm Manual Lens (57° FOV)
- 13 mm Manual Lens (42° FOV)
- 25 mm Manual Lens (26° FOV)
- 50 mm Manual Lens (13° FOV)
- 100 mm Manual Lens (6° FOV at F2.3)
- Detector Materials: (optional)
- Type II Superlattice()