Mirage HC | Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) Calibrated Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement Patent No. 9880552
- Featuring the latest technological advancements, the Mirage HC | Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) Thermal Infrared Camera is capable of delivering the optimum solution for the detection of Methane and other HydroCarbon gases.
- This optical gas camera is capable of collecting Radiometric Temperature Data, and produces superb thermal images using its 640 x 512 InSb array.
- The Mirage HC’s Easy-to-Use interface allows for intuitive operation, and has low power consumption, less than 5 watts.
- Weighing in at <765 Grams without a lens, it is compact and portable, enabling users to quickly pinpoint the failure and give clear vision of leaking gases.
- Great as a stand alone fixed mount or integrates with our UAV Sensor Control Module for aerial use on drones / UAVs.
- Includes IR Flash Software.