OGI Inspector | Multi-Sensor UAV Payload
- The ICI OGI Inspector and OGI Inspector Plus pair the Mirage HC optical gas imaging (OGI) camera, used in locating hydrocarbon-based fugitive emissions, with the Sony R10C high-res camera, which provides asset identification and visual inspection capability.
- An additional Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectrometer (TDLAS), tuned specifically to the spectral absorption of methane, can be bundled with the package, delivering methane identification and concentration data in real-time.
- The combination of the OGI and TDLAS increases the efficiency in locating even the smallest of leaks, saving time and money.
- This complete package is a game changer for the oil & gas industry as they learn to comply with the EPA’s OOOOa (“Quad Oa”) inspection requirements for upstream assets.
- It also allows for unique inspection techniques to be developed for difficult to reach downstream assets.
- As the EPA begins to allow optical gas imaging instead of sniffer based LDAR programs, thanks to proposed changes to the Method 21 Alternative Work Practice (AWP), this package will provide cost and time savings for the inspection of components that typically require scaffolding or rope access crews.
- Sample data including the operator’s point of view videos, post-processed videos, high-res visible images, and reports can be found below under “Sample Data”.