Skip to content
T-Cam 32 S-Series | Handheld Thermal Camera with Temperature Measurement
NOTE: This product has been DISCONTINUED. Please see our upgraded product T-Cam 80 Builder.
- The T-Cam 32 S-Series | Handheld Thermal Infrared Camera is an affordable 32 x 31 handheld thermal imaging camera.
- It weighs only 494 grams and measures 125 mm x 58 mm x 205 mm.
- Features a 2.2” TFT LCD screen, with 320 x 240 resolution to view images and to locate hot spots on the job.
- All your images are saved in JPEG format and are stored inside of a MicroSD memory card located inside the handle.
- Hot Spot/Cold Spot tracking feature helps you find the areas of concern very quickly.
- Comes in a hard transport case, tripod, as well as 250 V and TEKA AC Adapters; plus, a USB cable for power and data transfer.
- 2.2” TFT LCD Screen
- Hot Spot / Cold Spot
- JPG Image format
- Visible Light Digital Camera
- Air Temperature-Relative Humidity
- Dual Laser Targeting
- Li-ION Rechargable Battery
- Meterbox IRTP & Cloud Service
- Detector Array: Uncooled (Hyper-Thin Pyroelectric Ceramic)
- Pixel Resolution: 32 x 31
- FOV: 20 x 20
- Spectral Band: 8 µm-14 µm
- NETD Sensitivity: < .15°C at 30°C
- Frame Rate: 9 Hz S-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 180°C
- Operation Range: -20°C to 50°C
- Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- Pixel Operability: >99%
- 2 G Shock / 2 G Vibration
- Dimensions (without lens): 125 x 58 x 205 mm
(H x W x D +/- .5 mm)
- Weight (without lens): .494 kg
- Battery: Li-ION
- Memory Card: MicroSD Card
- Screen: 2.2” TFT LCD
- Image: JPG
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- Built in Shutter
- Hard Transport Case
- 3.7 V Li-ION Battery
- USB Cable
- MicroSD Card 8 GB
- TEKA AC Adapter w/ USB
- 250 V Adapter
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 12 in|