Date & Time:
About the Webinar
In this webinar, ICI will be discussing the use of infrared technology for early fire detection and will cover real world applications. Participants should expect to learn:
- How infrared technology is used for fire detection and mitigation at the earliest stages
- Practical real world examples of infrared technology being used for fire detection
- The benefits of using infrared fire detection solutions in conjunction with traditional fire detection systems
- Different environments and industries that use infrared technology for early fire detection
- The benefits of leveraging ICI’s SmartIR software for continuous monitoring of critical assets and processes that are prone to fires
- How SmartIR software allows users to access live video feeds, instantaneous alerts and notifications, and advanced data to inform safety protocols and fire prevention processes
- The benefits and limitations of infrared technology in fire detection
- Considerations when implementing an infrared fire detection solutions
View the Recording!
Meet the Host
Taimen Taylor, our Director of Customer Solution Engineering here at ICI, has an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering from Kettering University (formerly General Motors Institute) and earned his MBA from Michigan State University. He has more than 10+ years of experience working with infrared and other remote sensing technologies. Taimen has performed or worked with customer to perform a wide range of applications including infrastructure condition assessment, R&D applications (DoD, Universities, Manufacturing, etc), automotive manufacturing applications, medical applications, and everything in between.