Featured Product Videos
- Automatic alarm capture
- Sound alarm
- Continuous video recording
- Hot spot tracking
- Synchronous display
- Intelligent calibration
- Detector Array: UFPA
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- FOV: 20° x 17°
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Pixel Resolution: 384 x 288
- Spectral Band: 8 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < (50 mK) 0.05 °C at 30 °C (86°F)
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz
- Dynamic Range: H.264
- Temperature Range: 20 °C to 50 °C (68 °F to 122 °F)
- Operation Range: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 °C (0.54°F)
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
232 mm x 145 mm x 85 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
(9.13” x 5.71” x 3.35” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: 12 V DC 1 A, < 15 Watts
- Weight (without lens): < 1220 g (2.69 lbs)
- Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet
- Video: H.264 for IR and visible
- Emissivity Correction: 0.01 to 1.0
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Visible Camera: 1920 x 1080
- Built in shutter
- ICI IR Flash 1.0 Software Requirements: Processor: i5 or above RAM: 4 GB or above OS: Windows 8/8.1/10 Hard Drive: 256 GB or above
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 tripod
- Temperature reference source
- Integrated visible camera
- Skin temperature measurement
- Radiometric imaging
- Scientific research
- Public access areas
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.