Featured Product Videos
- Withstands high temps
- High level of safety & reliability
- Unparalleled field of view
- Tested & certified
- Fast & easy installation
- Locking covers
- Overall Height *: 206 mm (8.1 in)
- Overall Width *: 305 mm (12.0 in)
- Overall Height *: 21.8 mm (8.6 in) ∅
- Overall Width *: 457 mm (18 in)
- Overall Height *: 218 mm (8.6 in) ∅
- Overall Width *: 610 mm (24.0 in)
- IP Rating / NEMA Protection: IP67 / NEMA 6
- Operation Range: -40 °C to 273 °C (-40 °F to 523 °F)
- Body Material: Powder coated 5052 Aluminum
- Gasket Material: UL 94 5VA TPE; -40 °C to 273 °C (-40 °F to 523 °F)
- Hardware Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Voltage Range: Any
- Automatically Grounded: Yes
- Viewing Aperture Height: 127 mm (5.0 in) ∅
- Viewing Aperture Width: 236 mm (9.3 in) ∅
- Viewing Aperture Height: 140 mm (5.5 in) ∅
- Viewing Aperture Width: 390 mm (15.4 in) ∅
- Viewing Aperture Height: 150 mm (5.9 in) ∅
- Viewing Aperture Width: 530 mm (20.9 in) ∅
- Optic Material: Poly-View™ UL 746 compliant, visual, UV and IR transmissive polymer;
-40 °C to 325 °C (-40 °F to 617 °F)
- Optic Reinforcing Grill Material: Aluminum Reinforcing Grill (IP22/ IP2x Standard)
- UL Listed (E491496)
- Certified by UL (USA) & cUL (Canada) to the following standards: 50V, 50E, 756C: Impact and Flammability,
746C & 746A-2012, 1558: Impact and Load
Resistance, 508A: ANSI 508A
CSA C22.2 No. 14-13, C22.2 No. 14-10, C22.2 No. 94-M91, C22.2 No.94.1-07, C22.2 No. 94.2-07
- IP65 / NEMA 4
- Lloyds of London Type Approval
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas) P261.1E Maritime, Vessel and Offshore Applications
- IEEE C37 20.7 Type 2B, C37 20.2.a.3.6: Impact and Load
- IEC 62271-200, 60262271-200,60298 Appendix A, 60068-2-6:2007, 60068-2-3, 60068-2-78:2012
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Midwave IR (MWIR)
- Longwave IR (LWIR)
- Ultraviolet (UV)
- Visual Inspections
- Medium / High Voltage Applications
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.