Date & Time:
About the Webinar
In this webinar, ICI will be discussing how organizations can increase reliability and optimization for their most critical assets by leveraging infrared thermal imaging cameras. Participants should expect to learn:
- Considerations and major applications for continuous monitoring infrared systems
- The type of data collected from fixed mounted infrared cameras and continuous monitoring solutions
- The value of real-time notifications and alerts, including integrations into current systems
- Best practices for leveraging continuous monitoring for predictive maintenance
- Benefits of leveraging ICI's SmartIR platform for continuous monitoring industrial applications
View the Recording!
Meet the Host
Carl Schultz, Director of Industrial Solutions at Infrared Cameras, Inc. (ICI) has more than four decades in the Thermography and Infrared hardware and service sector. He is a SMRP Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP). He has experience in PdM/Condition Monitoring, Electrical Motor testing and Oil Analysis. He holds a level III Certificate in Thermography, and Level I Certificates in Ultrasound and Vibration.