Date & Time:
About the Webinar
In this webinar, ICI will be discussing what makes Acoustic Imaging unique for condition monitoring and leak detection inspections. Participants should expect to learn:
- How Acoustic Imaging identifies gas/air leaks, as well as electrical issues such as Partial Discharge Testing and Arching
- How acoustic imaging is able to provide real-time, on device cost estimations of gas/air leaks
- The types of environments and facilities Acoustic Imaging works well in
- How Acoustic Imaging compares to traditional ultrasound techniques
- How Acoustic Imagers allow you to inspect large areas of your facilities without shutting down operations
- How to get the most value from Acoustic Imaging
- Real life use cases
View the Recording!
Meet the Host
Carl Schultz, Director of Industrial Solutions at Infrared Cameras, Inc. (ICI) has more than four decades in the Thermography and Infrared hardware and service sector. He is a SMRP Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP). He has experience in PdM/Condition Monitoring, Electrical Motor testing and Oil Analysis. He holds a level III Certificate in Thermography, and Level I Certificates in Ultrasound and Vibration.