Date & Time:
About the Webinar
In this webinar, ICI will be discussing how intelligent thermal monitoring solutions use thermal imaging and predictive analytics to identify potential issues with equipment before they cause operational downtime, safety risk, or costly repairs. Participants should expect to learn:
- Specific issues Intelligent Thermal Monitoring Solutions can detect
- How SmartIR compares to traditional solutions
- The benefits of having an integrated thermal imaging solution
- What features of SmartIR are customizable
- The basics behind ICI’s Intelligent Thermal Monitoring Solution, SmartIR
View the Recording!
Meet the Host
Taimen Taylor, our Director of Customer Solution Engineering here at ICI, has an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering from Kettering University (formerly General Motors Institute) and earned his MBA from Michigan State University. He has more than 10+ years of experience working with infrared and other remote sensing technologies. Taimen has performed or worked with customer to perform a wide range of applications including infrastructure condition assessment, R&D applications (DoD, Universities, Manufacturing, etc), automotive manufacturing applications, medical applications, and everything in between.