Professional Report Building Thermal Camera Software
- ICI Reporter is a professional analysis software package that gives thermographers the ability to create exceptional reports for both field and lab testing. It features a number of tools that makes post processing thermal data simple, providing maximum flexibility.
- Users can preview images before importing as well as export thermal images as JPEG’s to view in web browsers and on other computers. Even more convenient, ICI Reporter documents export directly to Microsoft Word where they can be turned into PDF’s or saved in other formats.
- Our software has a full suit of graphic tools to modify images. Auto gain control as well as manual level and span allow users to optimize images for best contrast. Stitch multiple images together to create mosaics or to build one large image out of a group of smaller images. Temperature data can be output from each of these images.
- Multiple images can be placed on a single page with up to 99 corresponding temperature data points of interest for a single image. Elements can be re-sized by clicking and dragging from any corner.
- 3D modeling gives users a three-dimensional framework for various temperatures within the image. This 3D model can be manipulated by grabbing the model and rotating it on the X or Y axis. Users can also make adjustments for atmospheric conditions such as humidity and ambient temperature.
- ICI Reporter is compatible with many of our devices including the ToughCam and Duracam series imagers.
- Export to Microsoft Word
- JPEG output
- 3D modeling
- Create mosaics
- Emissivity corrections
- Image re-sizing and adjustments
- Processor: i5 or above
- RAM: 4 GB or above
- OS: Windows 8/8.1/10
- Hard Drive: 256 GB or above
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Ici Reporter Software Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
- Report building
- Mosaic creation
- Field and lab testing
- Document creation
- Infrared image analysis
- Thermal image editing
- Post processing analysis
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.