Featured Product Videos
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- Spectral Band: 3 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.02 °C at 30 °C (20 mK)
- Frame Rate: 60 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 120 °C, 0 °C to 500 °C
- Operation Range: -40 °C to 80 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 °C
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- 75 G Shock / 4 G Vibration
- Dimensions (without lens): 45 mm x 45 mm x 39 mm
- (H x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
- Power: < 1 W
- Weight (without lens): 37 g
- USB 2.0 for Power & Data
- Built in Shutter
- Aluminum Enclosure
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- 8 mm Manual Focus Lens (80° x 60° FOV, +50 g)
- 9 mm Athermalized Focus Lens (70° x 52° FOV, +40 g
- 12.5 mm Manual Focus Lens (50° x 37.5° FOV, +64 g)
- 16.7 mm Athermalized Focus Lens (37.5° x 28° FOV, +25 g)
- 25 mm Athermalized Focus Lens (24.8° x 18.6° FOV, +50 g)
- 30 mm Manual Focus Lens (20° x 15° FOV, +100 g)
- 35 mm Athermalized Focus Lens (17.6° x 13.2° FOV, +100 g)
- 50 mm Manual Focus Lens (12.4° x 9.3° FOV, +170 g)
- 100 mm Manual Focus Lens (6.2° x 4.7° FOV, 565 g)
- Sensor Control Module
- Process Control
- Industrial Vision Systems
- Medical Radiometric Imaging
- Aerial Radiometric Imaging
- UAV Integration
- Scientific Research
- Building Automation
- Security Monitoring
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.