Featured Product Videos
- ICI Dual Vision - IR and visible
- Radiometric data streaming
- Unmatched image sensitivity
- Intelligent calibration
- Quick installing, easy operating
- Automatic audio alarms
- Spectral Band: 7.5 μm ~ 13.5 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < (50 mK) 0.05 °C at 25 °C (86°F)
- Frame Rate: ≤ 25 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 45 °C (-22 °F to 113 °F)
- Operation Range: -30 °C to 80 °C (-22 °F to 176 °F)
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70°C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C*2 (0.9 °F*2)
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Dimensions (without lens):
66 mm x 20 mm x 50 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
(2.60” x 0.79” x 1.97” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: DC 5V
- Power Consumption: < 700 m W
- Weight: < 122 g (4.3 oz)
- Interface: Micro-USB
- Built in shutter
- Digital Camera Specifications:
- Detector Array: 1/4” CMOS
- Pixel Pitch: 3 μm
- FOV: customizable
- Camera: 5 MP, 1296 x 732, 30 Hz
- Chief Ray Angle: 17.5° - linear
- RGB color filter array
- Rolling shutter
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 tripod
- Temperature reference source
- Integrated visible camera
- Skin temperature measurement
- Hospital healthcare procedures
- Healthcare robotics
- Radiometric imaging
- Scientific research
- Breast imaging
- Airport screening
- Sub-acute healthcare settings
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.