- Detector Array: UFPA
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- FOV: 25° x 16°
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Pixel Resolution: 384 x 288
- Spectral Band: 7.5 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.05 °C at 30 °C (50 mK)
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz
- Dynamic Range: H.264 UVC
- Temperature Range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86°F to 113 °F)
- Operation Range: -30 °C to 50 °C (-22°F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: 40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Humidity: 95%
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 °C (0.36 °F)
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G/2 G
- Dimensions (without lens):
236 mm x 130 mm x 80 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm
(9.29” x 5.12” x 3.15” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: 12V DC 1 A, < 30 W
- Weight (without lens): < 850 g (1.87 lbs)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Video: H.264 IR and UVC (NV12) visible
- Emissivity Correction: 0.01 to 1.0
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Visible Camera: 1920 x 1080
- Built in shutter
- ICI IR Flash 1.0 Software Requirements: Processor: i5 or above RAM: 4 GB or above OS: Windows 8/8.1/10 Hard Drive: 256 GB or above
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 Tripod
- Temperature reference source
- Integrated cable
- Skin temperature measurement
- Hospital healthcare procedures
- Healthcare robotics
- Radiometric imaging
- Scientific research
- Breast imaging
- Airport screening
- Sub-acute healthcare settings
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.