Featured Product Videos
- Unmatched image sensitivity
- Multi-device linking
- Radiometric data streaming
- Integrates into embedded systems
- Small size, light weight
- Low power < 1 W by USB
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- FOV: lens dependent
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Pixel Resolution: 336 x 256/li>
- Spectral Band: 7 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < (30 mK) 0.03 °C at 30 °C (86°F)
- Frame Rate: 60 Hz (7.5 S Series)
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Temperature Range: 25 °C to 45 °C (77 °F to 113 °F)
- Operation Range: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 80 °C (-40 °F to 176 °F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 °C (0.36 °F)
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 75 G/4 G
- Dimensions (without lens):
157 mm x 70 mm x 70 mm (L x W x H ± .5 mm)
(6.18” x 2.76” x 2.76” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: 5 V DC 2 A, < 10 W
- Weight (without lens): < 520 g (1.15 lbs)
- Interface: Ethernet/PoE
- Video: raw data
- Emissivity Correction: 0.01 to 1.0
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Built in shutter
- ICI IR Flash 1.0 Software Requirements: Processor: i5 or above RAM: 4 GB or above OS: Windows 8/8.1/10 Hard Drive: 256 GB or above
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 tripod
- Temperature reference source
- Lens Options: 8 mm Manual focus lens (40° x 30° FOV, +50 g (1.76 oz)) 12.5 mm Manual focus lens (25° x 18.8° FOV, +64 g (2.26 oz))
- Skin temperature measurement
- Hospital healthcare procedures
- Healthcare robotics
- Radiometric imaging
- Scientific research
- Breast imaging
- Airport screening
- Sub-acute healthcare settings
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.