Featured Product Videos
- Pixel Resolution: 768 x 576
- Accuracy: ± 2°C (± 3.6°F) or 2% of reading
- Temperature Range:
650°C to > 1500°C (1202°F to > 2732°F)*
- Operation Range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage Range: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Pixel Pitch: 15 µm
- FOV: 22° x 17.6°
- IFOV: 0.6 mrad
- Focal Length: 25 mm
- Focus: fixed
- Spectral Band: 0.5 μm to 0.54 μm
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G/2 G
- Dimensions (without lens):
152 mm x 101 mm x 76 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
(5.98” x 3.98” x 2.99” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: 5V DC
- Weight (without lens): < 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet
- Image Polarity: monochrome
- IP Rating: IP65
- Rolling Shutter
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 tripod
- 8 mm Fixed focus lens (68.8° x 55° FOV, 1.875 IFOV)
- 12 mm Fixed focus lens (45.8° x 36.7° FOV, 1.25 IFOV)
- 50 mm Fixed focus lens (11° x 8.8° FOV, 0.3 IFOV)
- 75 mm Fixed focus lens (7.3° x 5.9° FOV, .02 IFOV)
- Image molten & solid metals, including steel
- Molten glass & ceramics
- Solar imaging
- Laser imaging
- Light bulb filaments
- Scientific research
- High temperature applications
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.