Featured Product Videos
- Measure surface temperature of molten metals
- Provides measurement corrections for emissivity, ambient temperature, distance, and relavtive humidity.
- Adaptable units, language, and date & time
- Connects to USB devices
- 8 color palettes
- Pixel Resolution: 768 x 576
- Accuracy: ± 2°C (± 3.6°F) or 2% of reading
- Temperature Range:
650°C to > 1500°C (1202°F to > 2732°F)*
- Operation Range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage Range: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Pixel Pitch: 15 µm
- FOV: 22° x 17.6°
- IFOV: 0.6 mrad
- Focal Length: 25 mm
- Focus: fixed
- Spectral Band: 0.5 μm to 0.54 μm
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G/2 G
- Dimensions (without lens):
152 mm x 101 mm x 76 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
(5.98” x 3.98” x 2.99” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: 5V DC
- Weight (without lens): < 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet
- Image Polarity: monochrome
- IP Rating: IP65
- Rolling Shutter
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 1/4”-20 tripod
- 8 mm Fixed focus lens (68.8° x 55° FOV, 1.875 IFOV)
- 12 mm Fixed focus lens (45.8° x 36.7° FOV, 1.25 IFOV)
- 50 mm Fixed focus lens (11° x 8.8° FOV, 0.3 IFOV)
- 75 mm Fixed focus lens (7.3° x 5.9° FOV, .02 IFOV)
- Image molten & solid metals, including steel
- Molten glass & ceramics
- Solar imaging
- Laser imaging
- Light bulb filaments
- Scientific research
- High temperature applications
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.