Featured Product Videos
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- Accuracy: ± 2°C (± 3.6°F) or ± 2%
- Temperature Range:
- Standard: -20°C to 150°C (-4°F to 302°F)
- Hi-Temp (optional): 0°C to 500°C (32°F to 932°F)
Operation Range: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
Storage Range: -45°C to 70°C (-49°F to 158°F)
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- Pixel Pitch: 14 μm
- Focal Length: 12.5 mm
- Focus: manual
- FOV: 39°x32°
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Spectral Band: 8 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD):
< (20 mK) 0.02 °C at 30 °C (86°F)
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz P-Series or 7.5 Hz S-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 40 G/4.3 G
- Dimensions (without lens):
44.5 mm x 43.0 mm x 63.5 mm (W x H x L ± 0.5 mm)
(1.75” x 1.75” x 2.50” (W x H x L ± 0.02”))
- Power: 4V ~ 6V DC, < 1.4W
- Weight (without lens): 76 g (2.68 oz)
- Interface: USB Type-C
- Video: Raw data
- Emissivity Correction: 0.01 to 1.0
- IP Rating: IP54
- Internal non-uniformity correction (NUC)
- Aluminum enclosure
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: 7.5 Hz S-Series
- Optional Hi-Temp: 0°C to 500°C (32°F to 932°F)
- Contact us for lens options
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.