Featured Product Videos
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- FOV: lens dependent
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Pixel Resolution: 320 x 240
- Spectral Band: 7 μm to 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < 0.02 °C at 30 °C (20 mK)
- Frame Rate: 60 Hz Optional: 9 Hz S-Series
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 120 °C Optional: 0 °C to 550 °C
- Operation Range: -40 °C to 80 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock / Vibration: 75 G/4 G
- Dimensions (without lens): 470 mm x 164 mm x 175 mm (L x W x H ± .5 mm)
- Battery: DC 12V, 5 W
- Weight (without FMX): 9.07 kg
- Video: raw data
- Emissivity Correction: 0.1 to 1.0
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Built in shutter
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- 8 mm Automatic focus lens
- 14 mm Automatic focus lens
- 20 mm Automatic focus lens
- Flare monitoring
- Industrial vision systems
- Forest fire monitoring
- Predictive Maintenance
- Process control
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.