Featured Product Videos
- 128 MEMS microphones to detect more, faster
- 24/7 real-time acoustic monitoring
- Environmental indoor/outdoor
- 4 area boxes to marks regions of interest
- Integrates into existing networks
- Affix to ceilings, walls, and poles
- Install on drones, cars, and robots
- Automatic alarms
- Acoustic Measurement: 128 MEMS microphones
- Dynamic Range: 25.7 dB to 132.5 dB
- Bandwidth: 2 kHz to 48 kHz, settings dependent
- Distance: 25 m (82’) recommended, up to 120 m (394’)
- Operation Range: -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95%, non-condensing
183 mm X 169 mm X 85.4 mm (L x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
(7.2” x 6.7” x 3.4” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.87 lbs)
- Power: 12V - 20V DC, ~ 14W
- Interface: RJ45 Ethernet port
- Protocols: RTSP/RTMP
- Video Format: H.264 streaming
- Video Frame Rate: 25 fps (minimum)
- Image Format: JPG
- Image Polarity: 3 options
- Audio Format: WAV
- Storage: 8 GB SD (up to 64 GB)
- Digital Camera: 8 MP, 3.04 mm fixed focus, 62° FOV
- IP Rating: IP56
- Mounting: 1/4” -20 UNC thread/M5 screws
- Automatic alarms
- Wireless network support
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- RJ45 Ethernet cable
- 8 GB Micro-SD card
- SDK available
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- Gas leak detection
- Partial discharge
- Plant/General maintenance
- Home/building Inspections
- Acoustic applications
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.