Featured Product Videos
- Unparalleled NIR sensitivity
- Real-time radiometric data
- Native Wide Dynamic Range
- Low power consumption
- Medium size
- Light weight
- Low power < 1 watt
- Detector Array: FPA (InGaAs)
- Pixel Pitch: 15 μm
- FOV: lens dependent
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- Spectral Band: 0.9 μm to 1.7 μm
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit, > 140 dB dynamic range
- Noise Equivalent Irradiance: 8.52 x 109 photons/cm2-s
- Operation Range: -40 °C to 90 °C
- Storage Range: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 25 G / 2 G
- Dimensions (without lens): 29.5 mm x 46 mm x 46 mm (L x W x H ± .5 mm)
- Weight (without lens): < 130 g
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Aluminum enclosure
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Lens options upon request
- C Lens mount
- IR Flash Research Software
- Windows 32-bit SDK
- Linux SDK (x86, x64 and ARM)
- 1/4-20 Bulkhead Mount
- Sensor Control Module
- UAV integration
- Industrial NIR imaging
- Laser instrumentation
- Aerial imaging
- Scientific research
- IR reflectography
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.