- Target Gas: Methane (CH4)
- Sensitivity: 5 ppm.m
- Measurement Range: 0 ppm.m to 100,000 ppm.m
- Detection Distance: 20 m (65.6 ft)
- Response Time: T90 < 0.1 seconds
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity: 0 % ~ 99 % relative, non-condensing
- Dimensions (without lens):
220 mm x 90 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
(8.66” x 3.54” x 3.54” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: DC 3.7V
- Battery: Li-ion, rechargeable
- Operation Time: 10 hours
- Weight (with battery): 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Screen: color LCD
- Explosion-Proof Grade: EX ib IIB T4 Gb
- IP Rating: IP68
- Alarming Method: visual and audible
- Detection: Class 1
- Spotter: Class 3R
- Unit Type: ppm.m, LEL.m, and VOL.m
- Bluetooth support
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Battery charger
- Wrist strap
- Lens cloth
- Methane detection
- Handheld applications
- Pipeline inspections
- Industrial monitoring
- Petrochemical monitoring
- Metallurgical production inspections
- Scientific research
- Research & development
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.