Featured Product Videos
- Advanced tunable laser technology
- Detection distance up to 150 meters
- High sensitivity and quick response time
- Unmatched gas detection
- Visual and audible alarms
- Suitable for multiple industries
- Target Gas: Methane (CH4)
- Sensitivity: 5 ppm.m
- Measurement Range: 0 pmm.m to 100,000 pmm.m
- Detection Distance: 100 m
- Response Time: T90 < 0.05 seconds
- Minimum Resolution: 5 ppm.m
- Response Time: T90 < 0.05S
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity: 0 % ~ 99 % RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (without lens):
- 220 mm x 80 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
- (8.66” x 3.15” x 3.54” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: DC 3.7V
- Operation Time: 8 hours
- Weight (with battery): 600 kg (1.33 lbs)
- Screen: color LCD
- Explosion-Proof Grade: EX ib IIB T4 Gb
- IP Rating: IP66
- Alarming Method: visual and 85 dB @1m audible alarm
- Detection: Class 1
- Spotter: Class 3R
- Unit Type: ppm.m, LEL.m, and VOL.m
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Telescope sight
- Bluetooth support
- Methane detection
- Gas leak detection
- Handheld applications
- Pipeline inspections
- Industrial monitoring
- Petrochemical monitoring
- Scientific research
- Research & development
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.