Featured Product Videos
- Target Gas: Methane (CH4)
- Sensitivity: 5 ppm.m
- Measurement Range: 0 pmm.m to 100,000 pmm.m
- Detection Distance: 100 m
- Response Time: T90 < 0.05 seconds
- Minimum Resolution: 5 ppm.m
- Response Time: T90 < 0.05S
- Operation Range: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage Range: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Humidity: 0 % ~ 99 % RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (without lens):
- 220 mm x 80 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H ± 0.5 mm)
- (8.66” x 3.15” x 3.54” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: DC 3.7V
- Operation Time: 8 hours
- Weight (with battery): 600 kg (1.33 lbs)
- Screen: color LCD
- Explosion-Proof Grade: EX ib IIB T4 Gb
- IP Rating: IP66
- Alarming Method: visual and 85 dB @1m audible alarm
- Detection: Class 1
- Spotter: Class 3R
- Unit Type: ppm.m, LEL.m, and VOL.m
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.