Universal Tripod Stand
Portable Inspection Gear
- Our Universal Tripod Stand is the best choice for quick installations of thermography inspection stations.
- The versatile frame is expandable from 45 cm (18”) to 140 cm (55”) and made of sturdy aluminum and ABS for lightweight portability.
- Includes non-slip rubber feet and a stability hook for stronger and steadier mounting.
- Features a 3-way panhead for achieving the optimum thermal imaging angle.
- The Universal Tripod Mount can accommodate most 1/4”-20 infrared cameras and temperature reference sources.
- Aluminum alloy legs
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 2-way panhead
- Expands and collapses
- Compatible with 1/4”-20 devices
- Stability hook
- Safe Load: 3 kg (6.61 lbs)
- Maximum Load: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Pan: 360°
- Tilt: 180°
- Panhead Tilt: 90°
- Mounting: 1/4”-20 support
- Material: aluminum alloy/ABS
- Minimum height: 45 cm ± 0.5 mm (18” ± 0.02”)
- Maximum height (including center height): 140 cm ± 0.5 mm (55” ± 0.02”)
- Tube diameter: 20 mm ± 0.5 mm (0.79” ± 0.02”)
- Weight: 1.25 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Color: black
- 4-section column legs
- 3 adjustment knobs
- 1 horizontal bubble level
- Ici Universal Tripod Stand Data Specifications×[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Access any ICI resource with ease.
To download this product PDF, please enter your email address below.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera
out before taking the plunge? Try
before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.
Request a quote.
Demand for infrared temperature screening systems is up drastically due to coronavirus infections.
ICI is doing all that it can to fulfill all orders and play a major role in stopping COVID-19. Fill out the form below to request a quote on our thermal imaging devices.