Featured Product Videos
- Detector Array: UFPA
- Pixel Pitch: 17 μm
- FOV: 47° x 35.6°
- Measurement Distance: lens dependent
- Pixel Resolution: 384 x 288
- Spectral Band: 8 μm - 14 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): < (40 mK) 0.04 °C at 30 °C (86°F)
- Frame Rate: 50 Hz NTSC/PAL
- Dynamic Range: 14-bit
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F)
- Operation Range: -10 °C to 60 °C (14 °F to 140 °F)
- Storage Range: -20 °C to 65°C (-4 °F to 149 °F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Accuracy: ± 2 °C (± 3.6 °F) or ± 2%
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 30 G/4.3 G
119 mm x 55 mm x 55 mm (L x W x H +/- 0.5 mm)
(4.69” x 2.17” x 2.17” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Power: DC 110V 10 - 36 < 3 W
- Weight (without lens): < 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet
- Video: raw data
- Emissivity Correction: 0.01 to 1.0
- Protection: IP 54
- Built in shutter
- Software: ICI IR Flash Pro and Smart IR
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Optional: mounting brackets
- Optional: explosion proof housing for NEMA 9 Class 1, Div.1, Class 1 Div.2
- Early Fire Detection
- Warehousing applications, including conveyors, motors, bearings, belts
- Substation monitoring
- Transformer monitoring
- Critical facility power monitoring
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.