Featured Product Videos
- Temperature measuring up to 120°C (248°F)
- Customized point/line/area temperature analysis
- Analog and digital video options
- Built-in power protections
- Small size
- Light weight
- Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
- Accuracy: ± 3°C (± 5.4°F) or ± 3%
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
- Operation Range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage Range: -45°C to 85°C (49°F to 185°F)
- Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
- Pixel Pitch: 12 μm
- Spectral Band: ~10.6 μm
- Frame Rate: 25 Hz
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Pixel Operability: > 99 %
- Shock/Vibration: 80 G/6.06 G
- Dimensions (without lens): 1
26 mm x 26 mm x 22m (L x W x D ± 0.5 mm)
(1.02” x 1.02” (L x W x H ± 0.02”))
- Weight (without lens): 21 g (0.74 oz)
- Power: 4V~ 6V DC, 1.3W 2
- Power Protection: over-voltage; under-voltage;
- Interface: RS-232; UART (3.3 V)
- Expansion Board: call for options
- Video Format:
- Analog: 1 channel PAL or NTSC 3
- Digital: BT.656; 8-bit or 14-bit LVCMOS; LVDS 4
- Video Mirror: horizontal; vertical; diagonal 5
- Image Polarity: white hot or black hot
- Image Processing: digital enhancement; imaging denoising
- Reticle: reveal; hidden; shift 5
- Brightness: adjustable
- Zoom: 1x ~ 8x continuous 5
- Palette support 5
- Internal non-uniformity correction (NUC)
1. Dimensions without expansion board.
2. Wattage is based on tests without extension boards. Typical working voltage is 4V DC. Expansion boards support 3.5V ~ 18V DC.
3. The analog video output format is PAL-D.
4. 8-Bit or 14-Bit LVCMOS digital video is supported only on the 70 pin connector module.
5. Digital video does not have the zoom and video mirror except for BT.656.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Options / Accessories
- Contact us for lens options
- Gases Detected:
- Sulfur Hexafluoride
- Vinyl Chloride
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Allyl bromide
Superior quality & a legacy of excellence
Infrared cameras have been made important to the world, as of late. But they’ve been our focus since 1995. We’re a global force in protecting people through advanced technology.
You might be interested in:
How to use Infrared Cameras?
Let our experts train you on how to use your infrared system.
Want to test out an infrared solution?
Want to test an infrared camera out before taking the plunge? Try before you buy with our rental options.
What finance options are available to you?
Learn about your finance opportunities today.